The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Everybody Done

Got all my Everybody books inventory done today! It's taken a week, but finished it off this after Had my last three classes today, my last two cafeteria duty lunches (Huzzah!!!). Then we had a fire drill & field day began! We've had such nice weather it was sad that the kids had to dodge in & out of the rain all afternoon, but at least some of the afternoon was nice! I had the library open as a cool down room. One of the girls was sent infor a half hour time out. Another couple of girls came in to just read a little bit. I printed up our missing books from this inventory, about 80 of them worth around $2,500. Worked on changing the big book title 1 call numbers until Insignia went down, then worked on putting new bilingual stickers on those books for the rest of the afternoon. Off to pick up the granddaughters.

No comments: