The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Farewell Bush

Today was my last work day and a farewell to Bush. It has been quite the experience! I'll be back August 25th with my new postings from Leslie. Today I spent some time going over notes for the new person and leaving post it notes on the assistant handbook I keep at my desk. If I'd had something like that, it really would have helped! I'm sure the new library media assistant will do things their own way, but this will get them started. Had teachers bring in books so I got all those shelved. Went to the LMSS end of year meeting and got to meet the other Middle School assistants. We actually have our own meetings! That will be fun! Back to Bush and put the new Espanol and English stickers on the non-fiction up through the dinosaur section, then time to go! Looking forward to a nice summer and back into middle school at the end of summer! Farewell Bush!

No comments: