The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Giving Notice

Today I worked on our overdue and fine notices for the whole school. I managed to get them all printed, checked the shelves and got them in classrooms to put in Wednesday folders tomorrow. So glad I got that all done! Worked for Mrs. M today on her poster, then worked with my reading group so we can finish our book by Monday. Down in the library for my lunch, cafeteria duty. Back up to Mrs. M's room for the afternoon to help with math. I ended up taking eight kids out to the hallway to finish up their project. They had to do perimeters on quadrilaterals. Estimate, then cut out the pieces and measure the sides with a ruler (centimeters). Some of them didn't get it, so I drew my own mock up of what it should look like and my eight actually did finish! I was very glad! Notices done, math done. A good day.

No comments: