The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, June 8, 2015

The Circle of Music

Had a marvelous music program today and yes, I did play the xylophone! But the students were the real stars and did amazing! We are so lucky to have the music programs we do and get to listen to. I am totally in heaven when they play! Finished up my Scholastic BOGO book fair financials and got that all taken care of. Checked in a ton of books today and we had locker clean out! I got in about half the library books still missing! Then I decided to run another overdue report and found 13 books smugly sitting on the shelf that were still checked out to people. See what happens when you have aides who don't really want to be there?? It really was a busy day with the assembly and all the books that came in. I actually ended up leaving later than I should have!

No comments: