The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Channeling Chien Po

To be calm. To watch the river of chaos and not dive in. These are words of wisdom. I found a picture of Chien Po from Mulan and printed it up to tape beside my door! That might lead me not to rush in where angels fear to go! I had two whole tubs of books to check in this morning for my aides. Had a lovely sub pack up the rest of the BOGO fair stuff and we got all that ready to be picked up. I finished up the money part and must remember to do the financial form! Worked more today on my Audio form. Had the staff meeting and I got FOUR kudos! Wow, that was too much! Two of them were for the work I did getting Lightning Thief in, one for a projector and one for watching the 'other' gender during the birds and bees talk in health. I couldn't believe I had so many. Mr. M called me out from my office to give them all to me. Where's that blushing smiley when you need one? Got the tables all put back and moved the book fair carts over to some non-used area. Had Garten come in and pick up 11 boxes of old books. That's our last pick up for this year. Another fabulous day in the library. I am blessed!

No comments: