The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, September 8, 2017

Kept Them Busy

My aides were very busy today checking out math books and checking out 'Kercheski style' more math books for Mr. G and Mr. S. So I supervised all of them. Two aides did not come in today. Hummm.  I worked on my sub further notes list. Made a list of our in district numbers to put by our names on the new phone list. Updated my phone contact groups. Started a spreadsheet in Excel of the Diversity books so I can load them into Destiny when we can make that happen. And then they can actually go out and play. Had great quiet lunch kids in today and a group that started playing D&D!! Got a box of resources for one of our teachers. Did some laminating. Had to ask for more paper for our copier down here. Helped out students to show them how to copy. It was a very good and busy day. 

No comments: