The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Volleyball

Yes! The games started today and I did my first score keeping! Our Lady Lions won 4 of the 5 games - both sides did really well and a few of the games were really close. I really do love this! Now, back to work! Got my username and password for our book order site, Titlewave. We are all really wondering about ordering with the new system - not Destiny, but Baker and Taylor were bought out by Follett, so there have been some changes with how schools can order. Then I even figured out how to download my list into there! I was so proud! Then I added in some other books and it created a new list with the same name - Huh?? So I have to figure that out. (Insert rolly eye smiley here) Did some more book looking up. Mr. M brought in three Chrome carts and asked us to label all the laptops to match the slots they go in, so I had my aides work on that today. We only had two periods to do it in, and my aides did a great job. They nearly had all 114 laptops labeled by the time school ended and I finished up the rest. Pulled 35 DayBooks for a teacher and had my aide check them out to her and take them up to her room. Had my Scholastic Rep call me about what is going on with the Scholastic fair that will come up in November. Both lunches were in the library today. I was planning on covering books today, but never got there! Oh well! Tomorrow is another day!

No comments: