The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 25, 2017

Windows Done

I got through inventorying all the books that run under our windows today, so that was all the way into just starting the J's. I ran the report for the unaccounted for books and got through all the D's and F's, trashing the 111 codes and then marking the rest lost. Had one book talk today on memoirs and then had two other classes in for library time. Then we had three classes come in for 8th grade math books as well. I am very lucky to have aides every period except 5th and they are doing an amazing job! I also have a student in on a PE release that has wanted, begged, hoped, I'd give her something to do!! So I gave her my fiction shelf that I was doing and showed her how to shelve and take care of it. She'll be around for another 3 weeks or so. Hung around and read for half an hour then went over to score volleyball.

No comments: