The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

2 Laminations

One of our counselors came in early and asked if I could cut out the things she had laminated. These were all about bumper sticker size and for our AVID team teachers and some for our students. It took awhile. Then she sent me a poster to print out and run through our poster maker machine for eight copies and then laminate those. So that took up a huge chunk of the morning by the time I got done and sent things upstairs! Did two more boxes of discarded books and I think I am nearly done with the weeded reference books! So excited! One more box should hopefully do it! More snowflake cuts cleaned up. More books checked out and lots came back today as well! Started ‘Schooled’, another OBOB book I needed to read. So funny! Had a fire drill today during 7th period. Since it is supposed to rain tomorrow, I am glad we got to stand out in dry weather! Lots to clean up and get ready for the break tomorrow! One day to go!

No comments: