The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

9th Day Delete! Delete!


We had an email asking if we were done with inventory, and I told the office what I had done and they said they could work with that, so I decided to do a bit more and started an inventory on the textbook side instead of the library side, so of course!! Nothing would scan! I had to send an email to Ms. D and ask her to delete that one. I did get two sets done, so that was good! Packed up two more boxes of discarded books. Got in my box of new books! Well, new to us! These were from the books Sprague sent me last spring and they are finally here! I put them all out on our new rack. So I shelved all the books that had been on the rack and my other books. Found some real issues out on the shelves. Sometimes I just need to go and cry that my aides have no idea how to use the alphabet. Found a KE book in the middle of a ton of KO books....heavy sigh. Laminated and got those ready for tomorrow for deliveries. No volleyball tonight!

No comments: