The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, December 8, 2017

6 Tree Decorations


It was just one tree. My aides helped make it and each of them got to ‘hang’ two book ornaments on it. The ones that were here today. I was missing a few. I put one ornament on and one book present. It was fun to see the students and what they came up with for books and then some creative flashes of brilliance! Worked with Mrs. M on the iPad mini’s today and almost got them all straightened out. I’ll finish that up tomorrow. Got all my books put away. Had both lunches in today. Had to send some students packing. They were horsing around too much and one nearly got hurt (one student was kicking at his feet and he fell backward and nearly cracked his head really good on a bookshelf - that same student started messing around with the projector that was just reinstalled this morning - where’s that rolly eye smiley when you need it??) Had a tech in this morning and set up the projector and gave me insight on what bits I needed to order to get the results I wanted. An ActionTec device and HDMI cable. My principal has to approve all this of course, so we’ll see. I love our techs, they are all amazing and do so much for me! I actually did a bit of reading today. Finished up a book and will read one of the OBOB books next. A lovely Friday with smatterings of students in here and there, but some quiet pieces too. Back on Monday for our last week before break!

No comments: