The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, December 1, 2017

On the 11th day Before Break...

Sent out a bunch of book requests and got in a bunch for my students! Put away all the books under my wings. Helped a couple of students with theirs. Had both lunches in. Got my order for OBOB books approved and ordered. And I actually spent some time reading. I read all the time, everywhere, at home, waiting in places, and a lot of time it is for books at school so I can give book talks. But today I decided that my reading time could be done at school, it’s part of my job, and should be a priority at times. So I did. Really would love to do a seminar on book cataloguing that our PA brought up. Sounds fascinating to me. Not sure if I want to though since I will be gone one week of that time frame. Got back in all the rest of my OBOB books that I had taken out of the Scholastic Book Fair, so those are now all on board! 

No comments: