The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

A Bit of Everything

Except checking out! That’s all over! But I finished putting away all the display books, the fiction side and the Auto/Biographies. We also organized two more sets of math books. I had the last STEAM day in the library and put it all out, then packed it all up until September/October. I had to go through the electronic box I had and put everything back in its place and pull the batteries out of the hook ups. I had to go through the Go pieces since I had broken them all up. Put away my books that had come in and checked in books. Checked in a box of books that came from another school. Moved all the rest of the discarded books into the one place I have for them and it was exciting to get them all in one place. Had my aides get more boxes and packed them all up today. I was busy all day and put nearly four miles on my fitbit. A great day.

No comments: