The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Last Meeting

A pretty quiet day, worked with my aides to order the math books. A few students checking in and out. I had in A lunch, then took my lunch and a sub didn’t show up. So I went to the office thinking I’d catch her on the way out, but no. So went into the office and talked with our office manager, then back down to the cafeteria to talk with our IC. She has the office next to mine, so she knows what’s going on. Off to the meeting. Took over two boxes of discarded picture books to give to the elementary schools, and some books for other middle schools if they choose. The meeting went great. We talked about the end of the year due dates. Had the AEM folks show up and talk about checking in the iPads from students. Talked about the weeding schedule and I was happy to see that I only have two more to go! The last set I will hopefully be retired! Talked about Pathways for next year. There was more, but all my notes are at school! 

No comments: