The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Slide Show

Today I worked on a PowerPoint for our Social Studies group. I heard that they were getting new curriculum, so I thought it would be nice for them to see what we have for online resources. I worked on that most of the day. Asked for a link to the curriculum map and one of the teachers sent it to me. Then I passed an early version to my PA and had him look it over. He made a few suggestions, and I tweaked some stuff, and then put in the rest of the resources. Cleaned up a few things. Had our computer teacher tell me to put it on Google Slides to share, so I took my PowerPoint slides and imported them into the Google slides. It turned out pretty good except for a font that I liked didn’t translate since they didn’t have that particular font on their slide program. Drats. Learned how to take a screen shot and just capture the part I wanted to put on a slide for the different programs so the teachers could see what the opening pages looked like. That was about it for the main thing I did today. A great afternoon awaits!

No comments: