The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Lost STEAM

Worked on finding more lost books today and we also had STEAM in the library today. I got to put out the snap circuits along with our other items and the students really liked that. Found more lost books and noticed a few lost books that got checked in today. Thank you automatic overdue/lost emails! Pretty normal day. Had to put the copy paper in my back room rather than where they left it in the copy room! It would disappear if I left it in there! Helped students copy. Checked out some books. I had 53 pages of books, and down to just about 10 left. I noticed that one of our titles was actually titled the author! So in the system, you couldn’t ask for that book! Hopefully they will get that changed. Got more boxes to pack. But want to go through all that lost list before I pack up more boxes. 

No comments: