The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Shoving

Really upset me today in the halls that students are running up behind other students and shoving them really hard. I told them, no, and finally I got two girls and told them I’d just write them up if I saw them do it again. Really upset me that they thought it was all right to do that. Checked in more books today. Took my last stacks of books and withdrew them and started to take the history related books and put discard stickers on them to give to our social studies teachers. Read some today. Pulled some old yearbooks for a teacher to come and get for a teacher who is retiring and used to work here. I took them up to the office so she can just pick them up from there tomorrow. Put away books. Found a book that was on the shelf but listed as lost, so now out of all my fiction I only have 16 lost books. I’m pretty proud of that!

No comments: