The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

New Stools!



Yeah! Got in part of my order from the Scholastic Book Fairs I did this year. I still have a green mushroom seat and three more wobble chairs to come in, but I was excited these arrived and I got them out for students to enjoy! The after school program students went right for the wobble chairs. Made me happy!  Finished up deleting books for the Social Studies people and had those delivered. Had both lunches in. Our PA sent a notice about doing digital book talks, so I looked at the sites and got some good information. Then I wondered, what about getting some book talks just off the internet and putting them together?? So, I poked around the net to see what was out there. Both lunches were in. A little quieter than yesterday thank goodness! Looking forward to heading to the radio station and doing smooth jazz with my hubby on The Breeze.

No comments: