The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Faithleaders

Our day started with these committed folks seeing how they can help out the schools and our students. The library was closed but for only one period, so then Ms. S’s class came in for their Socratic debates. So my aides got a rest! I had two more boxes that I could pack with surplus books. Then I spent most of the day working on my next book order. So many lists....my eyes got buggy. Had both lunches in again with the MakerSpace cart. Had two girls take an apple and the nails from the string art and pound the nails into the apple. Really??? Thank goodness tomorrow is Quiet Read in the Library day! I got my list pretty nailed down to submit for ordering. I think it’s pretty good. Inventoried a section of math books before I left and we are nearing 80%. I’ll have my aides work on that tomorrow. I’d like to get it up there before we leave for break. Six student contact days to go!

No comments: