The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wrapping it Up

Finished up the Scholastic Book Fair today. Got it all packed up and done before I left today. Almost finished the non-fiction inventory, only the 921’s are left to do! I had a request for holiday themed books for our DLC class, so I went through the catalogue and requested about nine books for them to read during their library. Then I emailed the LMA’s from those schools to let them know what was going on. I found a book I needed to send back to another school under my piles I had from the Scholastic Book Fair, so that got sent out. Took some more book fair money up to our bookkeeper. I hate to have it in the library even though it’s pretty safely locked up. And I had a teacher request, but no idea what it was along with all the other regular things that happen in the library!

No comments: