The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Popular Place

We are having another meeting here in the library tomorrow, Faithleaders with our superintendent and both assistant superintendents with some of our local church leaders. So I made sure before we left today that all the shelves were beautiful, the big TV rack was out and plugged in, and I even washed down all the tables. Worked on math inventory today, getting all the teacher resources collected and logged in. Had both lunches in with the Makerspace. Or orchestra teacher asked if they could use the library tonight to put instruments in and I of course said yes. Had a conference call with scholastic about the last book fair and the one coming up in March. I'm just not making quite enough money to keep our big cases coming in. She sent some links to send out to see if I could get in just another $68, and I ran it by my principal, but haven't heard back. I hate to beg though. No events tonight, straight home to relax!

No comments: