The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, December 2, 2019

Fifteen Days

There is something about coming back after a long break. It was quiet. I had trouble getting my computer going this morning. No email, no Synergy, no Destiny on my computer anyways. I did get it up on the main desk computer early, but then it was hard to get my office computer up though! After it did, I had to troll through a ton of emails. Got a call from Junior Library Guild on my account. Still have the book fair. So had lunches in for browsing and selling. Worked on my new display. Almost done with it, but not quite. Got some books for the display. Packed up two boxes of surplus books. Sent off an iPad for a student who is at another school now. Withdrew some books that didn’t recover from water damage. I had a notice from when I put them in the freezer to check on them today. Just three books, one I think is saveable, the other two were not. I got the email from the Bootcamp about the wrap up from the classes. I kept a copy of the participation of the class. 

No comments: