The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, December 16, 2019

Math Done with Trivia!

Finished up the math inventory today with lots of help from my aides! We are at 99.13%! I’d like more, but I’m sure I’ll find some of the other items, like overhead calculators?? Who knew? Some were even still in their plastic bags, though they did have barcodes on them. I brought in my Holiday Trivia cards and if you came into the library you had to answer a question to get in! Everything from Santa to the Grinch! Songs, countries, they had fun. They had to try and answer up to three questions to get in the library and check out a book! A girl came to me and asked if I could help her with this book that is her dad’s. It is in rough, but not too bad shape. So we started with her gluing the spine together in all its pieces. Getting all the layers of cardboard together, then we set it to glue for the night. I think we’ll have it done by Friday through the steps we’ll need to do. I love helping her out. A great piece of my day! 💜 

No comments: