The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, December 20, 2019

All is Calm...

Our last day before the new decade!  I had four classes in finishing up the Osmosis Jones movie - hate to be a spoiler, but yes, Bill Murray lives!! We got all the books put away today, and I finished up all the books after the day was over and aides wouldn’t be able to put their books away. I also went and took all the books on display and laid them flat for the 16 days we’ll be gone. Had both lunches in and played my Pandora Celtic Christmas music which I love! Though I enjoyed the classes in, I would really have rather just had a quiet library to play my music, which is how it usually goes! Oh well! Had my student come in again today and we finished her book and she brought me a bag of goodies in thanks for helping her out, so sweet! Cookies and Chex mix, biscotti and she poured candles for me. That was so much more than what I think I did for her, and very much appreciated! Got my book order notice that it was approved and sent in. A lovely day and all is unplugged, shut down for the break, window shades closed, garbage all out. Time to head home and enjoy family and this wondrous Christmas Season. See you in January!

No comments: