The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, November 16, 2020

Last Week

 Yes, a bit crazy. Once I get done with work, I am done! So much computer time! Monday was my in the library working on the books in the LIT that I need to get out of there and adding in available books to my spreadsheet, going upstairs for my drive by book pick ups and drop offs. Tuesday I remembered to drop in for Advisory with Danielle and also worked on a Kahoot for a breakout session for her students that are getting A's in class, the regular Language Arts class that is. I searched up some Kahoots, but I actually went in and made my own! I only had one glitch where I think I used a 'premium' picture and they wanted me to pay, but I just swapped out the picture and that worked! We had issues with that because I didn't get share screen ability with the breakout room, so I had to go back out and get permissions then come back in. One class got just the one I made, the other class got to do two others as well since I had permissions right away. Wednesday was Veteran's Day, so no work. Thursday back in the library working, book drive by and sheets document updating and Friday was a class day, maybe? I forget. Computer work mostly I think, and doing some reading. Now, for actually today!

No comments: