The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

November 2nd

 I have so much to do on my days in. But I enjoy that I get the chance to come in and work in the library. I brought back all the books I had taken home last week. Got them all the cart and then pulled off the books that I'd never put date due stickers in. One of the teachers asked if she could have the book shelf that used to be in the staff lounge, so we got all the books off. I took the other books from room 213 and we now have three carts of books for anyone to have. I let the staff know that the books are up there and will be taken care of during Thanksgiving week. Nice books - without marks - will be donated, other books will be sent to Garten most likely. I had a great time outside with book pick up and drop off, it was so nice outside. I packed up my car with three boxes of books to bring home. Along with some paperwork I can do from home for Tuesday and Wednesday. 

No comments: