The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

50 Classes


That's how I spent the day, pulling books for classes. I had 55 e-mails when I got into work today and finished up the list for book pick ups and started to pull the books for tomorrow. I plan on each class taking about 30 books, and there were a few that were double that so I pulled at least 1500 books today and put them on tables or carts for pick-up tomorrow. Today was freshman only, so a bit of a reprieve before the big rush to get students supplied with the texts they need. I think I may be a bit sore tonight! (I actually took the calendar pic on the 21st, it's kind of lame, but serves the purpose! The bookends up at the top hold string with the orange dots and some sparkly pompoms on them so they waft in the breeze!)

No comments: