The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fractured

Mrs. M came back today and was really hurting. She had fallen Sunday night and fractured three ribs, and she was back at work! We still had boxes of reference books that needed to be put back on the shelves and I took those over and had our aides help me unpack the boxes, break them down and load the books on carts. Since we were going backwards, starting from the end, it was a bit different to read the shelves! But we got them all out, all done and that part of the library all cleaned up and functional - I know Mrs. M would have slipped out and tried to do that herself but Mrs. H and I already decided we wouldn't let her! Got in the extra IPS books and processed them in as well as some High Point resources for another teacher. Processed those in and had an aide take them to her. Processed four magazines for us and one for a teacher, checked out Street Law to a class. When Mrs. M went home, I worked up at her desk until school was over. Processed in some new Journal of Finn Reardon's that were given to us and did a quick check on the CIS lab I need to run tomorrow.

No comments: