The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lost Tuesday

I was so busy last night, I didn't post! Another day of checking out a lot of individual students. We had classes in the blue computer lab by me and I helped quite a few students in there. Got some more books condensed down onto less carts and had our aides start putting them away. Had a tech call to see how the Main Frame and I got along yesterday and I said 'great' and I logged in while I had her on the phone, and Huzzah! I was in two days in a row! Started working on my back shelf of 'things that need to get done when I get time' since I also needed the Main Frame for that and got about half way done with that. Replaced books, a book was lost and they went out and bought a new one, so I had to take care of the old book, rebarcode the new one and check to make sure it was off their bill. I did check out some classes, got to help a student pick out a book since Mrs. M had gone home for the day and Mrs. H wasn't in. I loved it!

No comments: