The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Only One

I thought perhaps Mrs. M wouldn't be in today, and since I was actually feeling pretty good, I went ahead and went into work. Ms. L was in for Mrs. H and we had another sub in for Mrs. M, so it was good I came in. Checked in/out books, checked log-in numbers, put money into print accounts. Helped a student find a book on Lacrosse. When I requested it from another school, they pointed out he had several overdue books! So I got went to his class and he said two of them were turned in, but yeah, he still had one over due. So when he gets that one in, we'll send for the Lacrosse book. We had some new books to cover, so I had to find bones for them to rub the contact paper on the books like we do. Another student needed to have a video attached to her power point, and I don't know how to do that, and asked Mr. B to help her. Processed in two library magazines and one for a teacher. Worked on repairs. Helped the president of the Manga Club to set up his poster for the activity thing this afternoon.

No comments: