The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sore

Sore on two counts, my muscles from snowshoeing on Saturday and from my sore throat. Did more work on more of the oversized and taped up the sides, corners and spine ends of a set of books. I've filled the whole entire one side of the rolling cart, so another side to go! Helped a dad looking for his daughter's lost book today. Checked in and out books. We had another migration over the weekend and I was glad that most of the hoopla was done before I got there. Mrs. H started my computer and it was almost all ready to go by the time I arrived. Put money into print accounts. There was a staff meeting after school in the library so I went into the back with my books for the last half hour of my day.

No comments: