The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Boring...

After all the excitement yesterday, today was rather boring. I turned in all my paperwork from yesterday. Did repair work today and checked out some books. Got in our 23 Spanish Mastery 3 books for Mr. C, so I took him a couple. He will have his class come in tomorrow morning and pick them up. Had a lot of concerned people ask me if I was all right today. That was nice. Talked to Mr. A our custodial lead about all the dust that is still in the back because of the bond work - he will see if he can get us a good vacumn to get all that up. I started to pull off our Abraham Lincoln's DNA books to wipe them down, and really, that would be just too dusty to do everything that way and get stuff all in the air, so a vacumn would be good.

No comments: