The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

What?

Not sure what went on today, but I took down the old bulletin board and started my new one on 'Truth'. It's a lot simpler, but I think it should be good. Worked on getting some 'truth' quotes for around the 'how do you define truth?' that I put up. Packed up 70 algebra books for Judson. She will come in on Monday to pick them up. Mrs. M and I won't be in (using vacation time) since it's just half a day. Checked in and out books, did a bit of repair. Looked for a book for a student and another book for a different student. It was a busy crazy afternoon handling the library all by myself after Mrs. H left for another school. Furlough day tomorrow and off Monday, so see you on Tuesday!

No comments: