The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Visions

I went and worked on the Vision program today just because at the end of the day yesterday, I found two lunch plates shoved on the floor in the computer lab in between two of the desks that hold the computers. So I worked with Vision, remembering, oh yeah, I can lock all the computers, and make a jpeg picture with what I want on it - cool! So at lunch today there was a big backdrop on each computer saying "computer lab closed today due to eating issues in the lab" Not one kid tried to talk me out of it :) They knew. Did more repairs today, worked the front desk after Mrs. M left at 1 since Mrs. H was still out on her other library visits. It's amazing how much you get to interact with students when you're up there, I rather enjoyed it! Also had to supervise four Spanish students take a test, so I cleared off four tables for them, so they each had a table to themselves. The teacher had sent an aide to watch them as well! I hope they studied, I don't think they could have cheated.

No comments: