The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Music

Today I worked on Mr. S and his Music Appreciation class. We have no books for this particular class, and the only other option in the district they use them all year. I found two texts and got a message to the rep and they are sending some sample copies to us already! What service! Worked on putting notes into the America Pathways books so we don't have to renumber the 900+ books we have or renumber the shelves. If we put in a note, it will come up with the old book number whenever we look at that book. So I started working on that, and checking to see how that would work and if it was worth the effort, so I think we'll go ahead with that option. Had a lot of students trying to get their book fines taken care of so they could buy homecoming dance tickets. Homecoming game tonight and dance tomorrow! And, yes, the back of my head is still sore from Monday.

No comments: