The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gone

Mrs. H was gone out on her rounds all day checking in with all the middle and elementary school library assistants since we longer have teacher librarians out there. So Mrs. M and I covered the library all day. I worked on repairs and then went to our classified staff meeting. Came back and shared the information with Mrs. M. Then I went back to repairing my pile. When Mrs. M left at 1:30, I moved up to the front. At one time I had all the web addresses etc, that I needed up there, but I think the bond work this summer and pulling all our equipment messed that up, so I had to reestablish all the links I need to run programs from up at the front desk. Got to work up front and have more time with the kids today, so that was nice! Mrs. H will be gone a lot of tomorrow, but then she should be back home. I closed up the library and went home!

No comments: