The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Last Unicorn

A perfect day. Lots of math books got checked out. More reading books for kids. Had two kids get their work done to pay off fines. Got in some teacher materials for our social study books. Don't really want to barcode them (even though they sent the barcodes!!) but I'm sure I will end up opening up the boxes and getting the barcodes on them. Not sure of where to put them but we'll find a space somewhere. Tonight I'm off to meet Peter S. Beagle the author of The Last Unicorn. They have remastered the original movie (cartoon style) that was done years ago and we'll get to see it on the big screen down at Salem Cinema. It is one of the iconic fantasy stories that I just love. As I was leaving, the copier got jammed in the bottom and I left it for Mr. J to work on. Went home to get ready, only to think I had left my phone at work. So I fixed my hubby dinner and then drove to the school to get my phone and unjammed the copier while I was there and let him know. 

No comments: