The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

BookTalk

So excited today!! We did have a 2 hour delay because of the weather, but I got to go into Mrs. K's classes and do BookTalks for the Scholastic Book Fair that's coming next week. I had a blast! So much fun! The kids seemed to listen and be excited about it coming! I changed out Mrs. S's projector. The new one wasn't working very well with her set up, so I just took it and installed her old one and it all works now. Got new English boxes for teacher resources and need to get those opened up. Checked in and out books. Got my new box of Tattle strips so we can start stripping books again. Our amazing volunteer Mrs. G got all the rest of our CCSS books covered so those are now all on the shelves. A fabulous day and our power at home is now back on! Huzzah!

No comments: