The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Did Not Read Today

Insert picture here - when I get time!
Crazy long day of work. Since my amazing volunteer is coming in today to help out, I stopped on my way to work and picked her up a gift card from Great Harvest Bread. Just for $10, but it's a huge help to have her there while I go to a meeting. Had kids in all day at the fair, made a bunch of money so I made sure to make a deposit up in the office before I left. Had Mr. P from Permabound stop by and I was trying to down my sandwich as a whole class of kids came in and he left his card and remembered me from Sprague! So that was awesome! Had a meeting to be there at 3:30 this afternoon, so had to leave by 3 to make it over to Stephens which is way up in the northeast corner of Salem. Took notes so will type those up in the morning when I get in. Phew. Bed time.

No comments: