The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, November 27, 2017

15 Days to Go!



That was my theme for the new window board I made counting down the days until we leave for winter break. Very similar to the one I did last year! Also redid my counter top for the non-fiction shelf with winter themed books. Love it!! Taking down the old ones and putting up the new ones took a lot of time today. Also helped a bit with getting the Scholastic Book Fair off! Glad that is done and over with. Took all the rest of the money up to the bookkeeper so she can send off the check to them. Put away most of the books from the displays, but then I get distracted! A student will be in the library during 7th because she broke her foot, along with the boy who is still there with a broken wrist. I had one aide get moved into Read 180 program and they gave me a new aide, who I noticed was on the OSS (Out of School Suspension) list for today and tomorrow....not sure how I feel about that... A very busy back at work day and I think it helped me feel better! My back feels better and though I still have a bit of a sniffly nose, my spirits are up and things went well today!

No comments: