The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Crawling

Oh my! That’s how my day felt today, like I was just crawling along! After 2nd period I was certain we were already into fifth period, but no! Did good on the book fair today, about $400. I cleaned up old emails. Went back and took a look at things I had left as reminders, like, what about getting an entry set up for our Super Multi DVD Drives, and had kept looking up ‘multi’ in search. I never saw it, so I asked Ms. D today where might that be and she had put it under ‘LG....’ with no ‘multi’ in the title! So I got those 5 DVD drives barcoded today and ready to go. Well, two of them were already in use! And another got checked out this afternoon! Glad they are getting some use already! Had both lunches in today for the book fair and it was nice to see the kids buying stuff they wanted. Packed up more discarded books for Garten. Did just a lot of interaction with students today in the book fair, getting them checked out, getting teachers a few things. Even had a sale before I went to score volleyball from a mom who was coming to see her daughter play! Our girls didn’t do very well today, but Thursday is another game! Hopefully they will do better!

No comments: