The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Jumble

Today was a jumble of a bunch of little stuff. I did get all the rest of the textbook stuff properly put away. Did my shelving. Talked with a teacher on helping out one of our students in activities in the library. Possibly doing some shredding and some book organizing off our cart. Did a bit of ordering. Packed up another box of discarded books. Went into the box Sprague sent and checked the books I had thought about adding to Leslie. Most I kept, a few I put back in my 'other' box to look at after I get these all ready to go. So excited to go see "I'll Push You" tonight with my favorite librarian Mrs. H! We did the Camino Primitivo last summer (2016) and it'll be fabulous to see another journey!

No comments: