The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Book Fair Delivered!

Spent most of the day working on covering the Outcasts United books. Did some laminating, just daily stuff (this is Monday so I don't quite remember!!) The book fair arrived 5th period and so I spent the rest of the day opening the cases, pulling stuff out of the boxes and recording what was in what box so when I go to pack up, I'll know exactly what box had which stuff. Made it so much easier last time when I did it that way! I'm really liking that we can put the book fair all in the old computer lab and everything can go in there! Lots of other cool new stuff, some fleece blankets, book bags (two I really like1) - one huge omission!! None of the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid books! I know my fair was packed before it came out, but I was really hoping a box would come my way and it didn't - ugh! I still have some unpacking to do for Monday, but most of it is done! Hoping we can do $3,100 on this fair! Looking forward to a nice three day weekend up with my daughter, her hubby and granddaughters at Great Wolf Lodge! Never been there, so it'll be interesting!

No comments: