The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Another Seven Miles

Yes,  these last two days I've put 7 miles on my Fitbit just at work! Resetting the library books. Finished the move on the non- fiction this morning. Checked in teacher resources they've been bringing in. Had my aides working on putting the math books in numerical order we haven't done yet from getting them turned in. I set the grid, they put them in order then I put them in the back and bring out the next set. Restarted setting the fiction on the shelves, got all under the windows done and started on the main wall. I forgot about the books on the counter in the old computer lab, and finally remembered that's where the Mc's were! Had to realign the shelves for their size since the non-fiction are usually taller. Hoping we'll get that all done tomorrow. Had our last locker clean out this afternoon. Had my aides take the carts out and about them I collected them. A few books, only about 2 shelves worth. I saw some books I knew were missing, yeah! Teachers started bringing in the Chrome Carts for their reset over the summer. We had all but one when I left. Mr. M was tracking them down! Off to a concert tonight, Brian Culbertson at the Elsinore. Ready for a relaxing evening!

No comments: