The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Farewell!


Definitely an open floor plan now! I remember walking in here to see all the stand alone shelves piled high with textbooks when I first got here, and slowly, box by box got out all the textbooks that were just sitting there. I am really happy with how this has turned out! Spent the day working on getting more books in. Printed up the lost book report and started searching out books. Found about ten. Then went around in teacher rooms looking for books and found about 20 books that were on teacher shelves that really belonged  in the library! And got to print up 3 refunds for students and got fines off the other accounts. I love finding lost books! Ms. C was in again today working on the Chrome carts so I spent the last hour or so pushing all the Chrome carts into the room Mr. M wanted them in except for the two he wanted to have in for the staff meeting Thursday and Friday. I put those in the back room and plugged them in so they'd be ready for then. Collected books that I will read over the summer to take home. Dropped off a student book at Salem Public Library they left in my drop box. Got my desk pretty well cleaned off. Unplugged the gates. Put away the sensitizer and desensitizer. Took the four Chromebooks I got from the LMSS Technology STEM grant and put them in the room I put the Chromecarts in. I labeled each one and even wrote down their serial numbers so they WILL be back in the library in August! Said farewells, turned in my badge and keys. See you August 27th!

No comments: