The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, June 7, 2018

iPads and Locker Clean Out

That’s about what today was all about! I had to check in about 36 iPads and a few Chromebooks that were checked out to students on a special program. They are about $300+ each, so I wanted to be sure that I had everything down correctly. So not only did I check in, but also created a spreadsheet to document each student what they had and what they turned in with it - headphones, charger and cord. Then worked on matching up each report, what I had with what the computer said. A few problems, but good for the most part. Then I had to off load carts today that had the books from the reset on them so we had carts for the locker clean out during 7th period. Got that done. My aides all worked up in another teacher’s room today so that was good. They got a lot of work done for her. My only aides that worked for me were the 7th period aides to get ready for the locker clean out! We got two full carts of books and some I recognized for being lost or overdue. Hopefully all will be well as they get checked in!

No comments: