The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Project Disaster to Meeting Master




Started the day with checking in the books from the locker clean out. Wanted to be sure they got all done. Students had a half day so I had them help me a little bit. With the carts back from locker clean out I finished moving all the fiction books over today! I had some incentive, Mr. M informed me that they would be having a meeting in here tonight! Oh no! Project Disaster, books all over the place, Chrome carts all over the place! I moved some of the carts so I had room to move, had some of my aides help me move the weeded books onto carts. I had all the books shelved and the weeded books all in the back, tables in, Chrome carts all lined up against the back wall in order. I was very impressed with myself for getting that all done, and yes! Another 7 mile day! I am so glad that the move is all over! I’ll probably have to worry about withdrawing books when I come back in the fall. I hope Mr. M is pleased that I got all of those books cleaned up and gone!

No comments: