The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

11th Minute of the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month


I hadn’t done a display up on the pony wall until I got to thinking that the 100 year anniversary of the end of World War I was this Sunday. Our students need to see this. My aides did an amazing job of cutting out the poppies for me today. I rounded up all our books on World War 1 and got them up for the display. I have a couple of great books that are out with students and hope they come back. I had Mr. A’s classes in today spreading out on the big tables to work on studying for a test. They were great and did a fabulous job of working together! I had students in A lunch for STEAM day and they just went right to the new K’NEX alternative energy builds I got in. It took a long time to put my honor display together, but I think it was well worth it. I’m so very happy with how that turned out.

No comments: