The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Research

Did about $200 in Scholastic sales today. Had a special lunch time. Had special passes for about ten students at a time, they each had about five minutes then had to go back and let someone else come in. I am pretty sure now after today I will not be renewing my JLG account. Just don’t have the money for it and I can get the same books with just some research. So, we’ll see. Then I worked on my book for the PD Monday morning. I sent our PA a link to the drawing program I used last year, though I had to reset a password. Then I looked through a redesign of libraries using empathy as a start. It was pretty fascinating and I also looked at augmented reality how to video. It looks so complicated!!! And I had sales from the book fair all day. A great day.

No comments: