The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Library Con Live

Spent the morning at the virtual Library Con Live. Visited booths, listened to one panel talk. Got a few ideas for books and put them on my orders. It was really nice. Had four classes in today. Made a few more poppies to fill up the wall. Handed out my Chromebooks for students for the classes. Went over the notes for the meeting tomorrow. Sent out some books that other schools requested. Took a ring to lost and found. Looked at eBook statistics our PA sent out (at least the 2nd one was bigger so I could actually read it!). Forgot to tell my 6th period aides that I’d be gone tomorrow. But I did tell the 7th period aides. Put up all the Scholastic posters about the book fair. Got money for change for the book fair on my way home tonight. It’ll be a quick one. Only four days open during school and then the conference times. Not sure how much I’ll make. Hoping to buy some chair furniture and maybe my own STEAM K’NEX sets. But, not sure that will happen. At least I have the OnLine fair option going on until December. That might help!

No comments: